You can use any vegetables you want, the ones listed are just the ones I prefer.
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 1 eggplant
- 2 squash
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 4 T. collard greens, cooked & chopped
- 2-3 bags veggie mozarella cheese (can usually be found in produce section of supermarkets)
- 2 T. red wine, if desired add to sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- garlic salt
- olive oil
- Cook noodles.
- Sautee onions in olive oil (if not using oil just omit and add onions to sauce) in a pot. Add sauce, oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- Chop up vegetables and set aside.
- In greased 9 x 13 baking dish layer noodles, veggies, cheese and sauce, repeat; sprinkle top layer with lots of mozarrella.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for about an hour.
Enjoy with fresh garlic bread and tossed salad!